Clinical Waste Disposal
Clinical Waste Collection and Disposal
Providing a reliable and consistent clinical waste collection and disposal service to our clients is our number one priority. Our experienced and dedicated team are on hand to ensure the smooth handling of your clinical waste. We understand that you need to have your clinical waste managed with the minimum disruption to your organisation’s activities. You can rely on PHS All Clear to responsibly handle your clinical waste disposal needs.
Our Clinical Waste Service
Our services are ideally suited to hospitals, nursing homes, residential homes, domiciliary care and day nurseries and encompass:
• Non-hazardous/offensive waste disposal
• Pharmaceutical waste disposal
• Swabs and dressings disposal
• Sharps waste disposal
With a network of strategically located depots across the UK, PHS All Clear provides a national clinical waste collection and disposal service, with speedy local response.
We consistently achieve a 99% service rate, because no matter what obstacles our service team may come across, they will always look for a way to make the collection, on time. This makes us one of the UK’s most trusted clinical waste disposal companies.
• Excellent service levels - Consistently and reliably providing customers with a 99% service level.
• Well trained and helpful staff - An extensive training programme to develop staff into the best they can be.
• Nationwide coverage, local response - Speedy and reliable servicing from knowledgeable, local staff.
• Flexible and transparent contracts - Be assured you will receive a cost effective service.
• Fixed price contracts available - Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing what to expect, and when. No surprises.
• Zero to Landfill by 2013 - By 2013 we aim to divert all wastes from landfill, using responsible alternative disposal routes
No matter what size or type of organisation you are, or what basis you have arranged for clinical waste disposal on, we have a range of clinical waste solutions to suit your needs. Whether it is a few clinical waste sacks or wheeled bins across multiple sites, PHS have an effective solution. PHS All Clear's vehicle fleet is under three years old and is maintained the highest standards by utilising manufacturer approved engineers, giving us and our clients the security of reliable service vehicles.
Our new fleet of soft compaction vehicles enable faster servicing coupled with the safe and secure transportation of waste, supported by our standard fleet of 7.5 tonne box vehicles, and our response fleet of 3.5 tonne vans to guarantee servicing for locations with restricted access.
Download a copy of the PHS Allclear brochure